Crystal Gemstone Beaded Stacking Bracelet - Choice of Stones
This delicate beaded stacking bracelet is handmade with 7 pretty crystal gemstones and finished in your choice of sterling silver or gold filled round beads.
Gold filled is a very thick coating of 14k gold which is bonded onto a metal base. It is the next best thing to real gold and is very hardwearing. It can be worn all day every day without tarnishing or losing colour.
You have a choice of 5 semi precious crystals to choose from, each one in a different gorgeous shade from vibrant turquoise to the palest of pinks. Each stone is also believed to hold different energies and meanings, and your bracelet will come tied with a little card reminding you of the properties of your chosen stone.
- Turquoise is known for not only it's vibrant colour but it is also thought to promote success, happiness and truth when worn.
- Rose Quartz - this pretty pink stone is known as the universal stone of love, believed to bring the wearer love, compassion and harmony.
- Aquamarine - a calming stone in a lovely pale blue colour, thought to bring peace, clarity and courage.
- Amethyst - a protecting stone in a lovely pale purple colour, thought to promote calm, balance and intuition in the wearer.
- Morganite - a pretty mix of pinks and blues, believed to bring peace, compassion and motivation when worn.
A string of sterling silver, or gold filled, beads finished with 7 vibrant facet cut Turquoise stones. A slightly larger feature bead in gold or silver, is set on the opposite side from the semi-precious stones.
As a natural stone each one is totally unique and slight colour variations can occur between the stones which we love and think it makes it even more special.
> Faceted Turquoise stones
> Sterling silver or gold filled beads of your choice
> Standard size approx 17.5cm
Looks fab stacked with some of our other stretch bracelets, or just as good on it's own.
Handmade to order, with love and care. All jewellery comes in it's own little fabric pouch with a gift card showing the properties of the stone, making it a gorgeous present, or a treat for yourself.